! Let's do this!!
Section One: Personal Info
1. Name: Will
2. Nickname(s): Demon and "my knight"
3. Birthday: January 24th
4. That makes you: 19 in less than a week
5. Where were you born: Northern Virginia near Washington DC
6. Location right now: Same place
7. Shoe size: 10-4E
8. How many piercings?: Not a one
9. Tattoos?: Not a one
10. When you wake up you're: Tired
11. When your about to sleep you're: Tired
12. Zodiac sign: Aquarius
13. Chinese sign: Rat
14. Righty or Lefty: Righty
15. Innie or Outie: Innie
16. School: College Freshman year goin for Bachelors in Computer Engineering!
Section Two: Looks
17. Nationality: Murican! (Ancestry: UK & Ireland)
20. Weight: 240lbs??
21. Height: 5'9"
22. Braces? No longer (had em not too long ago)
23. Glasses? Nope
Section Three: Private Life
24. Do you have a boy/girlfriend? Absolutely~
25. If so, who? MysticAzelf
26. If not, do you have a crush on someone? I'd consider it more than a crush
27. Who has a crush on you? Dunno, but I know someone who loves me no matter what~
28. Ever cheated on your bf/gf? I do not approve of cheating, and I would never consider doing it
29. Who was your first kiss: This one crazy chick I wish I could un-kiss
30. Who was your last kiss: My sweet, wonderful girlfriend~
31. Are you a virgin? You bet
32. Ever had a threesome before? No and probably never will
33. Ever been swarmed by ladybugs?: Ok so I don't know what you mean by that, and the internet is in large disagreement over the common meaning, so I'm just gonna go ahead and pass on this one
34. Have you ever been in love? Oh fuck yes
35. Broken any hearts? Yeah... I'm really sorry, all my past gfs
36. Got your heart broken? Sure have, but I got over it
37. Ever liked a friend? Yep
38. What happened? Got brozoned
Section Four: Past Relationships
39. How many relationships have you been in? I think 5? Not entirely sure, but they've all been online
40. How many were serious enough to count: All of em really except the first
41. Who were those serious ones: I'm not listing off names, if you happen to read this you know who you are. But I will say my current one is very serious~
42. NQ- Who USED to be your best friend: Most recently Zach (I've had a few best friends)
43. What made them different: Knew him from childhood, and he and his brother were practically my only friends in a really shitty time of my life
44. What happened: He started to go on a different path in life after his brother died
45. Best boy/girlfriend: Alex, mah boi!
46. Worst boy/girlfriend: My roommate Dimitri, and I'd sooner call him an enemy
47. Ever been kissed: Yes I have
48. Who do you want back: Nobody, I'm really really happy with where I am now relationship-wise
49. What do you regret: Too much to list here, but as an example choosing to live on campus at my university
50. Why? My roommate + EVERYONE IS AWAKE AND NOISY ALL NIGHT
Section Five: Favourites
51. Song: Puppet - Thousand Foot Krutch
52. Movie: The Matrix
53. Food: Don't really have one, but I love chicken
54. Drink: Coke Zero, I drink it all day every day
55. Store: Amazon!
56. Television show: I do not watch the television, and don't give me that Netflix bullcrap, I don't have Netflix either, nor Hulu, or anything like it
57. Holiday: My birthday is always kinda nice ^^
58. Book: I literally do not read any books
59. Ice cream: French vanilla (really dislike chocolate ;u; )
60. Sweets: Salted caramel pan cookie with vanilla ice cream (it's an Outback dessert)
61. Crisps: You're British aren't you? Xochitl tortilla chips
62. Type of music: Hard rock and metal
63. Artist: Musical - From Ashes to New, Drawing - MysticAzelf
64. Word: If
65. Time of day: Don't really have one cause of my wackass schedule, but I'm usually a night person
66. Dressing: Soy and ginger
67. Alcoholic drink: I do not do the alcohols
68. Colour(s): Cobalt blue
69. Piece of clothing: Wrist accessories and scarves
70. Character: Xander Malis of course! //shot for picking own character (and I'd actually rather pick Jayden Rocque)
71. Smell: This might sound a lil creepy but I love the smell of my gf's shampoo~ ;7;
72. Shampoo: The one I decided to use for a few months until I inevitably get a different kind when I run out of this bottle
73. Soap: I only shampoo
74. Smiley: .u.
75. Board game: Monopoly and Sorry
76. Sport: Futbol! (Soccer)
77. Number: 3
78. Quote: "Fuck Kanye, fuck Kanye, fuck Kanye" - Ivan Moody 2015
79. Animal: Used to be a komodo dragon, but my gf has taught me the love and cuteness of bunyas >u<
80. Actor: I don't really like certain actors, but if I had to pick one, I'd say Robert Downey Jr
82. Vegetable: Onion
83. Fruit: Tomato
84. Place to be: In person with my gf~ (it's a rare but wonderful occurence)
85. Thing in your room: The plushie my gf made of herself for me (I swear I'm not entirely obsessed)
86. Gum: The sugary kind
87. Shape: Pyramid
88. Country: Japan, Italy, or Canada, can't really decide
89. Mall: Tysons Corner
90. Car: My Toyota Corolla S
91. Boy's name: Adrian
92. Girl's name: Skylar
93. Family member: My mom~
94. Restaurant: Outback Steakhouse
95. Movie place: Fairfax Rave Cinemas 14
96. Person to go to the movies with: Any of my cool friends
97. Noise: The 'bacca roar
98. Brand of Shoe: Brooks
99. Brand of clothing: Rude makes some pretty sweet shit
100. Body part of a chicken: The breast
101. Swear word: Favorite? Fuck, I can't decide
102. Month: November cause gf's b-day, Thanksgiving, and it's the middle of the semester so it's not that difficult at school, plus nice weather
103. Possession: That plushie I mentioned earlier
104. Team: Team Dai Gurren!!! (such a fuckin weeaboo)
105. Season: Winter
106. Radio station: Sirius XM Octane
107. Magazine: What's a magazine?
108. Favourite grade: 10th, funnest year of school by a mile
109. Least favourite grade: 9th... fuck freshman year HS
110. Teacher: 11th - 12th physics teacher
111. Least favourite teacher: CS 112 professors, and I know they don't like me either (cause I aced their class without attending~)
112. Subject: Computer Science
113. Subject to talk about: I can talk about anything, really, but history's always fun to discuss
Section Six: Family
114. Who's your mum?: Eh... she's my mom?
115. Who's your dad?: What do you even mean by that? It's not like my parents are the fuckin Kardashians
116. Any step-parents?: Soon to be step mother
117. Any brothers?: Not a one
118. Any Sisters?: One younger sister
120. Coolest: My grandparents (Mom's side)
121. Loudest: In all honesty I am, but not including me, my sister
122. Best relative: Mom!
123. Worst relative: Dad!
124. Do you get along with your parents? Mom: yes, Dad: fuck no
125. With your siblings? My sister actually talks to me now
(we've been on good and bad terms before)
126. Does anyone understand you? My mom does
127. Do you have any pets? Dos gatos!
128. If so, what kind and name? Snoopy y Puny (cause she so smol), both tabbies
129. If not, what do you want as a pet? I'd like a bunya
Section Seven: School
131. Are you still in school? Sure am! orz
132. Did you drop out?: Not yet I haven't
134. Do you buy or bring lunch?: I used to bring lunch, sometimes buy it, but now in college I have a meal plan.
135. ABC's?: Bitch, I know my alphabet
136. Favorite class: Last semester is was World History HIST 125, but usually it's something computer-related
137. Play any sports at school?: Ain't got time for it
138. Are you popular? Oh fuck no, 95% of the people that show up at my dorm's door are there for my roommate
139. Favourite memory: Seeing my gf in person for the first time
I was so happy and shocked I literally couldn't form words for a full minute >//u//<
140. Most humiliating moment: Oh shit no
141. Most funniest moment: Oh too many to count~
142. Most scared moment: Oh too many to count...
Section Eight: What do you think of when you hear
145. Chicken: Delcious
146. Dog: Big dumb doggy!
147. Christina Aguilera: Who?
148. Ricky Martin: Isn't he that Latino singer?
149. 50 cent: Price of a pack of gum maybe? (I listen to metal, ya dingus XD)
150. Poop: Shit
151. Beach: Virginia Beach
152. Dessert: That caramel pan cookie from before
153. Water: Refreshing life juice
154. Osama: Are you in there?~
155. Love: MysticAzelf
156. Your little sister: That thought it way too complicated, she is not an easy person to read
157. Butt: Nami Gould
158. Clowns: That one horror movie with Piecewise
159. Wonder: Woman
16o. Brown: Man (Brownman aka Ray Narvaez Jr)
161. Banana: Oh myyyy~
162. Sex: I am still a virgin!
163. Parents: I got one
164. Homosexuals: They're aight
165. God: Yeah, what do you want?
Section Nine: Do you believe in
166. God: I'm right here!
167. Heaven: Nope
168. Devil: Again. Right. Here.
169. Hell: Nope
170: Boogy man: Nope
171. Closet Monsters: Do molestors, murders, and rapists count?
172. Fortune tellings: Nah
173. Magic: Depends what kinda magic we're talkin about~
174. Love at first sight: Possibly? Not sure
175. Ghosts: Oh hell yeah. Ya know a ghost could be aggressivly breakdancing right next to you right now and you wouldn't even know it.
176. Voo-doo dolls: Yeah they exist, but they don't do anything
177. Reincarnation: Interesting concept, but no
178. Yourself: I believe in the you that believes in me!
Section Ten: Do you
179. Smoke: Nope
180. Do drugs: Nope
181. Drink alcohol: Nope
182. Cuss: You betcha, fucker
183. Sing in the shower: Nope, it'd annoy my suitemates I assume, so I just sing in the car when I'm alone
184. Like school: School's fine, living on campus is shite
185. Want to get married: Some day
186. Type with all of your fingers: All except thumbs
187. Think you're attractive: Oh fuck that, I do my best but you can only polish a turd so much
188. Drink and drive: We already covered this
189. Snore: Not that I know of
190. Sleep walk: Not that I know of
191. Like watching sunrises and sunsets: Did it once and I enjoyed it very much when I did
Section Eleven: Have you ever
192. Flashed someone: Nope
193. Gotten so drunk til you threw up everywhere: Ya know what. SURE. WHY NOT.
194. Told that person how you felt: Yes I did~
195. Been arrested: Nope
196. Gone to jail or juve: Nope
197. Skateboarded: Tried, failed
198. Skinny dipped: Nope
199. Rock climbed: Yep
200. Killed someone: Nope
201. Watched porn: Who my age hasn't?
202. Gone on a road trip: Yep
203. Went out of the country: Nope
204. Talked back to an adult: Oh so many times
205. Broken a law: Yep
206. Got pulled over: Nope
208: Cried to get out of trouble: Nope
209. Let a friend cry on your shoulder: Yep, I do what I can for my bros
210. Kissed a brother's or sister's friend: Nope
211. Kissed a friend's brother or sister: Nope
212. Dropped something on the floor and let someone eat it anyways: I've dropped something and ate it myself
213. Moon someone: Nope
214. Shop-lifted: At Panera once I tried upgrading my drink by throwing out my cup and swapping it with what looked like a bigger one, but it turned out to be the same size... Didn't get in trouble, though
215. Worked at McDonald's: Nope
216. Eaten a dog: Nope
217. Give money to a homeless person: Yes! And I can tell you who he was and how cool of a dude he was!
218. Glued your hand to yourself: Who DOES that?
219. Kissed someone of the same sex: Nope
220. Had a one night stand: Nope, virgin
221. Smoked: Nope
222. Done drugs: Nope
223. Lose a friend because of your ex: Maybe?? Not sure
224. Slap someone for being stupid: Wish I would've on numerous occasions
225. Had cyber sex: Cyber sex is bullshit, and no
226. Wish you were the opposite sex: Sometimes I have, but then I realize that doesn't necessarily mean I'll be more attractive as the other sex, and I decide I'm good the way I am
227. Caught someone doing something: This is the vaguest fucking question of all time
228. Played a game that removes clothing: Certainly, lots of RPGS have this function
229. Cried during a movie: No, but I did cry watching TTGL... Kaminaaaaaa.....
230. Cried over someone: Yep
231. Wanted to hook up with a friend: We have been over this
232. Hooked up with someone you barely met: Nope
233. Ran away from home: Nope
234. Cheated on a test: Nope
Section Twelve: Would you
235. Bungee jump: Nope
236. Sky dive: Eeeeehhhhhhh
237. Swim with dolphins: NOPE
238. Steal a friend's bf or gf: I think I actually did when I didn't mean to
239. Try to be the opposite sex: NO
240. Lie to the police: Nope
241. Run from the police: Nope
242. Lie to your parents: Everyone has at one point or another
243. Backstab a friend for your own well being: I ain't no snitch
244. Be an exotic dancer: NO
245. NQ- Kill the president: If and only if Trump. I'd be doing this world a favor.
Section Thirteen: Are you
246. Shy: Only around people I don't know
247. Loud: Yes
248. Nice: I try to be
249: Outgoing: With my friends yeah
250: Quiet: I can't be loud AND quiet, can I?
251. Mean: I can be
252. Emotional: Yep
253. Sensitive: Yep
254. Gay: Not a bit
255. Strong: I can carry groceries!
256. Weak: I can't carry too many groceries...
257. Caring: Oh to a fault
258. Dangerous: Not one bit, and no, moshing isn't dangerous... crowd killing is dangerous (Don't crowd kill, it gives metal a bad rep)
259. Crazy: Lil bit
260. Spontaneous: I like to have things planned
261. Funny: I try to be~
262. Sweet: Try to be
263. Sharing: Only with those I ABSOLUTELY trust
264. Responsible: I try to be
265. Trustworthy: Not really
266. Open-minded: I try to be
267. Creative: In some fields and only sometimes
268. Cute: My gf says I am, so I'll take her word for it .u.
269. Slick: Slick as sandpaper, grade 10
270. Smart: I've been called so, but...
271. Dumb: ... I'm pretty fuckin dumb for a smart person
272. Evil: Nah, I wouldn't go that far
273. Ghetto: I'd be shot if I even tried to be
274. Classy: I'd be shunned if I even tried to be
275. Photogenic: The camera hates me, let's leave it at that
276. Dependable: Isn't that the same as trustworthy?
277. Greedy: Yes
278. Ugly: Eh I wouldn't go that far.
279. Messy: For the majority of the time, yes
280. Neat: For a minority of the time, yes
281. Perverted: ....... huh? Oh sorry I was thinking about boobs. What was the question again?
282. Silly: Refer to the previous answer
283. A B****: I am actually not a boxer
284. A Good Listener: I try to be
285. A Fighter: I've never been in a real fight, but I would enter one under many circumstances
286. A Party Animal: For a very short period of time till my energy and breath plummets to zero
287. A Game Freak: No I used to be, but videogames aren't that entertaining anymore. I just don't see any point in doing then, it doesn't accomplish anything for me.
288. A Computer Freak: Oh fuck yes.
Section Fourteen: Future
289. Dream job: Metal bassist or vocalist (I'd do it if I had any real talent ;u; For now hobby it is)
290. Dream house: Never really thought about it
291. Husband/Wife: I'd like to have a wife~
292. Kids: 2 at most
293. Names: Let's not get too ahead of ourselves
294. Pets: Cats and/or bunnies
295. Car: The one I have now is nice
296. Age you would want to get married: Well all things considered... 22 or 23 is looking promising.
297. Best Man/Bride's Maid: If he can make it back from military service mah boi Alex
298. Honeymoon: Japan or Italia
Section Fifteen: Your friends (note I'm not including my gf in this section, but she would totally win a lot of the good ones)
299. Best friend: Mah boi Alex
300. Known the longest: And still know? Winter
301. Craziest: Will
302. Loudest: Caedmon
303. Shyest: Matt
304. Best hair: Stefan, for his beard
305. Best eyes: Stefan
306. Best body: Matt
307. Most Athletic: Jodie
308. Hot-Tempered: Jodie
309. Most impatient: Jodie
310. Shortest: KC
311. Tallest: Jack or Will
312. Skinniest: Caedmon
313. Best singer: Rachel
314. Funniest: Jared
315. Can always make you laugh: Jack
316. Wish you talked to more: Everybody!
317. Wish you saw more: EVERYBODY
318. Who drives you insane after a while: Jodie... =u=
319. Who you can stay around forever and never get sick of: Winter
320. Ever lose a friend because you took it to the 'next level': Oh yeah I did
321. Whose always been there when you need them: Ok I have to say my gf for this one, it'd be too wrong to say anyone else
322. Who is like your family: All mah bros and sisses!
323. How many friends do you have?: Quite a few, I'd say.... maybe 15-25?
324. How many are really close?: All of em, I don't have non-close friends
Section Sixteen: The last
325. Thing you ate: Steak and white cheddar panini from Panera
326. Thing you drank: Coke Zero
327. Thing you wore: Gray buttonup over cyan RvB tshirt with jeans and a brown zipup hoodie
328. Thing you did: Get prepared for the beginning of spring semester
329. Place you went: Giant grocery store
330. Thing you got pierced or tattooed: Don't have any piercings
331. Person you saw: My roommate
332. Person you hugged: My mom
333. Person you kissed: My gf~
334. NQ- Person you beat to a juicy pulp: Nobody .u.
335. Person you talked to online: MysticAzelf
336. Person you talked to on the phone: Wrong number call asking for Rebecca
337. Song you heard: Seen It All Before - Bring Me The Horizon
338. Show you saw: Achievement Hunter VS
339. Time you fought with your parents: March or April 2015 I believe
340. Time you fought with a friend: Like yesterday *coughJodiecough
341. Words you said: "Hey, couldn't get the front door to open?" (to roommate)
Section Seventeen: Now
343. What are you eating: Nothin
344. What are you drinking: Water
345. What are you thinking: I need some sleep ;u;
346. What are you wearing: Same thing I last wore
347. What are you doing: Roleplaying with my gf over Skype
349. Hair: Usual style
350. Mood: Exhausted and anxious
351. Listening to: Seen It All Before - Bring Me The Horizon
352. Talking to anyone: My gf
353. Watching anything: Nothin
Section Eighteen: Yes or No
354. Are you a vegetarian: Hell no
355. Are you a carnivore: Fuck yes
356. Are you heterosexual: Yep
357. Do you like penguins: Sure do!
358. Do you write poetry: No, but I am a lyricist
359. Do you see stupid people: Every time I look left...
360. You + Me: I don't date memes
361. Do you like the Osbournes: I like Ozzy Osbourne!
362. Can you see flying pigs: Maybe if I were high AF
363. Do you sleep with stuffed animals on your bed: Noooo I'd rip em apart if I did
364. Are you from Afghanistan: Why Afghanistan???
365. Is Christina Aguilera ugly: I don't know who this person is!
366. Are you a zombie: Might as well be
367. Am i annoying you: The only thing annoying me here is your fucking repetitious questions! You've asked me if I drink like seven times!
368. Do you bite your nails: Yes I do
369. Can you cross your eyes: No I cannot
370. Do you make your bed in the morning: Fuck that, too tired
371. Have you touched someone's private part: Only my own
Section Nineteen: This or That
372. Winter or Summer: Winter
373. Spring or Autumn: Autumn
374. Shakira or Britney: I don't care about either. Hailey Williams.
375. MTV or VH1: I HATE MTV and what even is VH1??
376. Black or White: Black AND white!
377. Yellow or Pink: Ranger?
378. Football or Basketball: Futbol! (Soccer)
379. Mobile Phone or Pager: .... how old is this meme?
380. Pen or Pencil: Pen! No going back!
381. Cold or Hot: Cold
382. Tattoos or Piercings: Tattoos
383. Inside or Outside: Inside
384. Weed or Alcohol: Fuck this shit I'm out. //leaves
385. Coke or Pepsi: //comes back/ Coke
386. Tape or Glue: Tape
387. McDonald's or In-n-Out: Not a big fast food person
Section Twenty: Opinions
388. What do you think about classical music: I respect it, but that's about it
389. About boy bands: I only listen to MAN bands
390: About suicide: ... no. Don't do it, suicide is never an option.
391. About people who try to force their opinions on you: May I direct you to my middle finger? No? Well still FUCK YOU.
392. About teen pregnancy: Not the best idea, wear protection, kids.
393. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years: Hopefully working at a nice career, married, with one or two kids.
394. Who do you think you'll still be friends with in 5 years: All mah boys an gals!
395. About gay men: Nothin wrong about being gay.
396. Do you have a website: Nah
397. Current weather right now: It's dark and VERY cold
398. Current time: 12:37 am
399. Last thoughts: I did this for pride.... I can't believe I did this for PRIDE.
400. Tag: I don't hate anyone that much who could feesibly get this.