1. Do you snore?
Not at all.
2. Are you a lover or a fighter?
Lover, but I'd kick someone's ass readily and without regret under certain conditions (like if they dared lay hands on my Erry-bun).
3. What’s your worst fear?
Nothing. I see the only rational fear as fear of death, and that every fear stems from the fear of death. However, I don't fear even death, since I see death as an eventuality. So yeah, no fear.
4. As a kid, where you a lego maniac?
Oh hell yes! I still have three giant cabinets of completed LEGO Star Wars sets from when I was a kid down in my basement.
5. What do you think of “reality” tv?
Stupid *goes back to watching anime*
6. Do you chew on your straws?
7. Were you a cute baby?
Even I have to admit I was. I've seen the pictures.
8. Is the single life for you?
Not at all. Every second I'm single, I wish I wasn't.
9. What color is your keyboard?
Black. A sweet Logitech K120.
10. Do your sing in the shower?
Only when I'm home alone, cause otherwise my family (sister especially) yells at me to cut it out. Not because I'm a bad singer, but I sing metal and growl and they hate that.
11. Have you ever sky-dived before?
I'm not stupid nor an adrenaline junkie.
12. Any secret talents?
13. What’s your ideal vacation spot?
Italy seems nice, but never been.
14. Can you swim?
It's an essential skill, so yeah I can.
15. Have you seen the movie "Donnie Darko”?
Saw it once with my girlfriend on one of our online movie dates. Understood it the first time. Frickin awesome movie!
16. Do you care about the ozone?
Nope, it's fucked. Can't do shit about it now.
17. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
Wouldn't know, I hate chocolate.
18. Can you sing the alphabet backwards?
Granted, I tried after reading this... and succeded... somewhat.
19. Have you ever been on an airplane?
Plenty of times, and every time I internally worry about it crashing. I ain't afraid of death, but a plane crash would really suck as a way to die.
20. Are you a single child?
God, do I wish I were.
21. Do you prefer electronic or manual pencil sharpeners?
Switched to mechanical pencils a long time ago.
22. What’s your stand on hunting?
Doesn't matter to me. Ain't fond of doing it myself.
23. Is marriage in your future?
I certainly hope so~
24. Do you like your handwriting?
Not really, but it's decent enough.
25. What are you allergic to?
26. When was the last time you said 'I love you?'
Just an hour ago to my girlfriend on the phone.
27. Is Tupac still alive?
I wouldn't know.
28. Do you cry at weddings?
Never been to one.
29. How do you like your eggs?
Over hard, preferrably with a side of hash browns.
30. Are blondes dumb?
Depends on the blonde.
31. Where does the other sock end up?
I don't care. I have a hundred socks and they all look exactly the same.
32. What time is it?
6:07 PM EST the moment I'm answering this question.
33. Do you have a nickname?
Harry, Vegeta, Will (William is my actual name).
34. Is McDonald's disgusting?
Nah, but I'll admit it's fucking terrible for you health-wise.
35. When was the last time you were in a car?
Yesterday driving home for 45 min from band practice at midnight. So... I guess actually that makes it today from midnight to 12:45 AM.
36. Do you prefer baths or showers?
Showers. Faster to get going and clean up.
37. Is Santa Claus real?
38. Do you like having your neck kissed?
Never had it done to me.
39. Are you afraid of the dark?
Again, not afraid of anything.
40. What are you addicted to?
People have told me Coke Zero. I'd agree and add chai latte to the list. Also addicted to the Internet and DA.
41. Crunchy or creamy peanut butter?
Don't like peanut butter. Jelly all the way!
42. Can you crack your neck?
43. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
I think once. Yeah it was cause I got a heat stroke.
44. How many times have you brushed your teeth today?
Once. Everyday I brush once.
45. Is drug free the way to be?
Fuck yeah it is! #SoberLyfe
46. Are you a heavy sleeper?
Can't tell. Nothing wakes me up except for my alarm, but my alarm never fails to wake me up (at least enough to get out of bed and turn it off).
47. What color are your eyes?
48. Do you like your life?
Much like my Usa-chan, half n half.
49. Who’s better: Stone Cold or The Rock?
I know who The Rock is, but don't particularly like him. Don't know who Stone Cold is. So... Vin Diesel!
50. Are you psychic?
My GF says I have ESP sometimes.
51. Have you read "Catcher in the Rye"?
52. Do you play any instruments?
Guitarist and bassist for my band Spark The Ignition.
53. Have you ever stolen money?
"In a cosmic sorta way, yes." - Plankton
54. Can you snowboard?
55. Do you like camping?
Fuck that. *stays indoors with my computer*
56. Do you snort when you laugh?
Nope, but I do take big inhales.
57. Do you believe in magic?
Friendship is magic! *doesn't watch MLP, I swear*
58. Are dogs a man’s best friend?
I'm more of a cat person, and even then I prefer my best friend to be able to keep up a conversation.
59. Do you believe in divorce?
Absolutely if there aren't kids involved. If kids are involved, it ain't about you anymore. Suck it up and put on a smile for the lil ones. I know personally how hard it is for your parents to tell you they don't love each other.
60. Can you do the moonwalk?
Dancing? That's for people with skill.
61. Do you make a lot of mistakes?
A book of my mistakes would be longer than the Bible, the Torah, the Webster English Dictionary, and The Art of War combined.
62. Is it cold outside today?
Not particularly, but I think everyone in Washington DC would disagree with me. Fuckin weather wimps.
63. What was the last thing you ate?
A chicken, mushroom, and spinach panini. (it was a frozen lunch)
64. Do you wear nail polish?
Did it once for a cosplay and it was the most annoying thing to get off.
65. Have you ever been kissed?
Absolutely~ >//w//> And my was she an awesome kisser~
66. What's the most annoying TV commercial?
Good question. All those really pathetic ones with cheesy scripts and terrible actors where they try to make it look like someone is naturally recommending their product and listing all this shit nobody would really bring up in a conversation.
67. Do you shop at American Eagle?
Nah, I get all my clothes online from Amazon. And I get my tshirts from Roosterteeth.
68. Favorite song at the moment?
Usual Suspects by Hollywood Undead
Do you like your job?
Is this a sex thing?
Why yes it is! Good question!
70. Do you like your classes in school?
Sure do! Currently taking Videogames As Art (social studies), Game Programming (computer elective), AP Mechanics (physics), War on Drugs (US history), and Great Discoveries in Evolution (biology).
71. How do you like your meat cooked?
Baked or grilled. Never fried.
72. Do you like these surveys?
Not usually too particular on them, but I did this one for my sweetheart~
73. Do you know how to tag three people?
I believe I do have the capacity.
BONUS! (question created by my GF)
74. Why did the Chicken Cross the road?
Cause it has a fuckin death wish. Any chicken near civilization is bound for KFC.